Top 10 infrared heating panels is absolute, as now you can paint any wall, ceiling or floor into a infrared heating panel!
ThermOhm is the absolute TOP within all infrared heating panels. In all infrared heating panel reviews the advantage here is that you simply paint your wall into a infrared heating panel! Our forecast: In less than 12 years there will be no more convection heaters.
Paint any wall, ceiling or floor into a infrared heating panel! Large seized Infrared heaters on low temperature on walls and ceilings are the future’!
The modern infrared heating panels are integrated on the wall!
More than 50% of the required heat load can be saved with an efficient layout and intelligent control of the infrared heating system. Infrared heaters can reduce the required heat needed to maintain a comfortable temperature in a building (heat load), by at least 15 percent.
ThermOhm infrared heating systems use the exceptional heating power of modern water-based carbon specialty coatings.
If these wafer-thin coatings are connected to a low-current circuit, it is possible to produce real “feel-good heat” in a highly efficient, safe and cost-effective manner according to the radiant heating principle.
- Cozy natural radiant heat
- Highly efficient and safe
- Invisible surface heating (wall, ceiling or floor)
- Perfect as additional or main heating
- For cold walls in old buildings
- Simple technology with low-voltage connection
- Environmentally friendly, solvent-free and low in pollutants *
- Can be combined with photovoltaic and storage technology
- Favorable in purchase and operation
Electrically heated wall paint – “Looks like paint, is applied like paint, warms like a stove”
ThermOhm is the heatable carbonaceous paint in the infrared heating range. It is solvent-free, low in pollutants and as quick and easy to apply as any other paint – either with rollers or with a sprayer.
The infrared heating is operated electrically by applying safe low voltage (24 V) to the thin heating layer.
ThermOhm is invisible to the eye, because the liquid infrared heater can be painted over with standard colors.
- ThermOhm infrared heating advantages at a glance:
- comfortable radiant heat
- stylish and invisible surface heating
- quick and easy to apply using paint rollers or paint sprayers
- ideal as additional or main heating
- water-based, solvent-free and low in pollutants *
- safe low-voltage technology (24 V)
- highly conductive through innovative carbon technology
- high quality of workmanship due to excellent coating properties
- designed as a complete system
* The volatile organic content (VOC) of 0.1 g / l is 200 times lower than the EU limit for wall paints.
With an area of 1m² and a heating capacity of 100 to 250 watt / 1m² heating surface, ThermOhm achieves a surface temperature of 48°C – so few areas of 1m² ThermOhm on walls or ceilings achieve 100% warm living comfort @ most economical factor possible. 8m²/Liter. To heat 25m² living room, you need six square meters 6m² of heating paint.